Position held: Warehouse, delivery, sales administration
Managers Position: North Business Manager
Summary of Role:
- The position is located at Hanoi office.
- This employee has to prepare PO, SO and delivery notice, monitor stock of all FMC products in ware house and cooperate with other function to operate smoothly. Manage HN office expenses
Responsibilities in Detail:
- Receiving order from customer and making purchase order
- Issuing sales order on SAP system
- Issuing the delivery note and providing the effective schedules of delivery to customer
- Following account receivable and controlling the debt
- Providing reports and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives: sales forecast, monthly revenue, monthly PO, AR …
- Following the tender information (from Tender Bulletin, customer, sale department …) and preparing the tender document for customer
- Following the status of goods in warehouse and ensuring the continuity of distribution.
- Merchandising inventory and sending inventory record to reconcile monthly
- Following the bank guarantee's status to send letter to bank for overdue debt
- Creating the account for new customer in the intranet system
- Other admin jobs will be assigned by Northern Sales Manager
- Supporting for technical team: making spare-part & service quotation, checking guarantee period, managing spare-part inventory, etc
Job Environment: The position requires in multicultural / multilingual environments in a highly matrix organization.
Qualifications, Experience and Characteristics Required:
- University Graduate
- Good English skill
- Highly proficient with MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), web search
- Carefulness, patience, friendly
“All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. We are always looking for talents. Un-selected candidates will be considered for other vacancies"